Get Chitika eMiniMalls

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

an amazing update (and for you moochers stockpicks)

Hey guess what, I have my first stock, Patrick Industries, Inc. PATK. its a penny stock so that means i can buy a lot with a little of money. in addition i have gotten even better at unicycling. i can ride to my friends house with ease. i have also found some cool websites for an addition to things for you to do. Instructables.com, learn everything from a tennis ball mortar to how to make a delicous desert. I learned most of my origami tricks there too. also Failblog.com gosh this is one funny website, from the same people that created lolcats.com.


Stocks to buy!
MAN
MICC
FLIR
MMR
LNY
AVAN
APC
BBT



GOSH TYPING IN UPPERCASE REALLY MAKES A
STATMENT THATS BOTH ANNOYING AND COOL.

No comments: